Casino Dealer 2 - Black Jack
Staff training and Development
NQF LEVEL :
ON-JOB VALIDATION : 4 Weeks
CONTACT TRAINING: 5 Days
ACCREDITATION : CATHSSETA
PROGRAMME TYPE : Short Course
UNIT STANDARD: 258059 Deal Blackjack
By the end of this skills programme and portfolio of evidence you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the basic chip handling skills required of a dealer in a casino.
- Explain why and what mandatory announcements are made.
- Demonstrate the whole dealing cycle on a game of Blackjack.
- Demonstrate the table awareness required during the game of Blackjack.
- Explain why float management is required.
- Demonstrate the use of a float effectively during payouts.
- Explain why you must be aware of the gaming board rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate dealing a game of Blackjack to customers whilst implementing the gaming board rules and regulations.
- 7 days Classroom (due to variety of new versions of game)
- One day formative assessment and coaching
- One day summative assessment