Casino Dealer 5 - Cheat Moves
Staff training and Development
NQF LEVEL :
ON-JOB VALIDATION : 2 Weeks
CONTACT TRAINING: 2 Days
ACCREDITATION : CATHSSETA
UNIT STANDARD : 258062 Recognise and report customer cheat moves
PROGRAMME TYPE : Short Course
By the end of this skills programme and portfolio of evidence you will be able to:
- Explain what a cheat move is and why all dealers must ensure they are aware of the moves.
- Explain how announcements will assist in preventing cheat moves.
- Demonstrate using the mandatory announcements to prevent cheat moves.
- Explain what table awareness is and how it prevents cheat moves.
- List the three types of cheat moves.
- Provide a description of each type of cheat move.
- Demonstrate the ability to prevent cheat moves
- Explain how to report a cheat move.
- Demonstrate the skill of reporting a cheat move.
- 2 days Classroom (due to variety of new versions of game)
- One day formative assessment and coaching
- One day summative assessment